Kjeldgaard is located on a peninsula in the Limfjord.
In the 15th-16th century, the manor house was owned by the noble family Juel.
For three generations, the family Stjernholm owned Kjeldgaard, and in 1787 they built the current main building.
Kjeldgaard is still run as a large farm to day.
Estate Master Data
Present Day Name
Region and municipality
Midtjylland - Skive
Size of estate
SGS 2011, Roussell, bd. 12, s. 156