Five Manors Around Odder
Around the town of Odder, several manors are located closely together in the landscape.
Gersdorffslund was formed in 1674, when the two manors Porsborg and Højbygaard were combined.
From 1749 to 1922 the entailed estate of Rathlousdal consisted of the manors Rathlousdal and Gersdorffslund, but they were separated in that year.
The present-day main building is from the middle of the 1800s.