Around 1595 Agersbøl aquired the status of the manor. It remained a smaller manor with a history of changing owners. In 1799, the majority of tenant farms were sold and manor lands were parceled out.
Agersbøl with the remaining lands was purchased by J.P. Ingwersen, whose son in 1845 rebuilt Agersbøl to its present appearance.
Agersbøl is built in a historicist style, characterized by a long one-storey main wing with a square tower and spire (1884). It has two short two-storey side wings fronting crenellated gables.
Estate Master Data
Present Day Name
Region and municipality
Syddanmark - Hedensted
Knud Bogh Bisgaard
Size of estate
Under hovedgården hører fire huse
SGS 2011, Roussell, bd. 15, s. 320